Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On set comped dailies

Hi,

New to pdplayer. We run a realtime virtual backlot studio in stockholm. We shoot with cyclops motion control against greenscreen, live camera motion with pan bars and control wheels with motionbuilder producing the backgrounds in sync with the cyclops.

For the dailies we export fbx to maya, render background, export r3d foreground files through red rocket, set up a nuke project, throw in a previz keyer, edit the filmed fg to match with rendered background, keep timecode from r3d and export three avid files, one comped, one bg and one fg. All is automated, but after reading about pdplayer i got a feeling that most of this is possible within one software. Possible?

All the best
    Patrik Forsberg
    Stiller Studios
    Lidingö/Sweden

www.stillerstudios.se

Hi,

Since I am not completely familiar with the process you are talking about it is hard for me to confirm that you can do all that with Pdplayer. I would suggest that you drop us an e-mail at sales.software@chaosgroup.com and ask for an evaluation license. Once you get that you will be able to try Pdplayer for a month or so and see for your self if it fits your need.

Best Regards,
    Jimmy

Comment

Working...
    X