This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xntric View Post
    I was hoping we would be able to batch process an animation with Optix new temporal denoising mode. This would be super handy.
    Right now there is no other way to denoise animations flickerfree other than Vray denoiser standalone tool right?
    The standalone denoiser tool supports Temporal mode for the NVIDIA AI denoiser.
    If it was that easy, it would have already been done

Peter Matanov
    Chaos

Comment

Originally posted by matanov View Post

The standalone denoiser tool supports Temporal mode for the NVIDIA AI denoiser.
      Oh thats nice!

but wouldn't it make sense to also include this in VFB batch processing?

Comment

I was hoping we would be able to batch process an animation with Optix new temporal denoising mode.
        You have to use the standalone denoiser for that; it does include an option to use OptiX now and there is a checkbox to use the new temporal mode.

Best regards,
        Vlado
        Attached Files
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Oh thats nice!

A lot of things make sense but we don't have unlimited dev resources We'll get there eventually.
          If it was that easy, it would have already been done

Peter Matanov
          Chaos

Comment

A lot of things make sense but we don't have unlimited dev resources We'll get there eventually.

I understand, and i definitely didn't want to come of as being smug or anything like that. I'm glad we have the temporal Nvidia denoiser now

Comment

It's for the AI denoisers (Nvidia/Intel). The V-Ray one already has the necessary info.
              A month ago I read that Intel denoiser can also use GPU now, does it already works using both CPU and GPU in Vray?
              3D Scenes, Shaders and Courses for V-ray and Corona
              NEW V-Ray 5 Metal Shader Bundle (C4D/Max): https://www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com/...ders-cinema4d/
              www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com
              @3drenderandbeyond on social media @3DRnB Twitter

Comment

The GPU version of the Intel denoiser is not officially released yet; there is an alpha version but we have yet to test it.

Best regards,
                Vlado
                I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Oh thats nice!

I'm missing this too. Would be a great addition to have the Denoiser Tool in VFB.

Comment

What I'm really missing in the denoiser tool is the possibility to blend the denoised image with the original one. Like in VFB.

Comment

Working...
                    X