No announcement yet.

Chaos Group to reveal V-Ray 1.5 at SIGGRAPH 2006, Boston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks INSTINCT. That really explains everything... was kinda worried cuz it's kinda hard reaching in back of these #$&%*! servers ...our office is so small that the rack that they're mounted in is pinned up against the wall and a huge shelf (would take me about 2 hours just to plug in some USB keys... so lame).

Thanks a million!!! and thanks a TRILLION Vlado and team!

Comment

• invest in a usb extension cable

---------------------------------------------------
      MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
      stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

• hope the letter i gave him was good enough
        Hey da_elf, my boss was able to pick up my dongle without a letter. I
        just emailed chaosgroup to explain. I would assume your good to go.
        I hope so. I think you guys that have have been around since the begining
        should get first dibbs.
        http://mikebracken.cgsociety.org/gallery/

Comment

• well we did have 1st dibs on the internal betas so i guess its only fair i need to wait a bit

---------------------------------------------------
          MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
          stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

• well we did have 1st dibs on the internal betas so i guess its only fair i need to wait a bit
            LOL

I will be installing 1.5 later today. CANT WATE !!!!!!
            http://mikebracken.cgsociety.org/gallery/

Comment

• ugh, i have to wait for a good time when everyone at the office is between projects to update to new version. also nobody seems to know our login for our like 7 licenses..lol we'll get it worked out. Ill be requesting my personal dongle here next week.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

• Raaaah just when i was in holiday (and nocomputer of course)..

Request form complete and sent

Wouhouh yeaaaaahhh
                In teapots we trust.

Comment

• Sorry if I've missed something but what happens once we have received the License form confirmation email re-timescale shipping etc?

oh ignore me wasn't looking properly... found it now

for the dumba*&^s like me (if any)

http://www.chaosgroup.com/forum/phpB...16047&start=25

Comment

• Originally posted by vlado
                    Originally posted by Geertvdp
                    Vlado,
                    are there any plans to be present on IBC Amsterdam 8-12 sept this year?
                    Possibly. We will not be exhibiting, but Peter may be around. We will see about that.
                    Best regards,
                    Vlado
                    Vlado, the reason I asked is inquiring for the possibility of picking up the dongle at IBC, much like what you did at Siggraph?

If Peter plans to go anyway, maybe some arangement can be made? if not, I'll just rely on the postal services for the dongle in a few weeks, when I got my new system build...
                    - Geert -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    www.3DIGIT.be
                    3Dprinting in full color !

Comment

• If Peter plans to go anyway, maybe some arangement can be made?
                      I second that! I am going aswell and it would be nice to meet up with Peter and get the dongle in hand. Ofcourse there is 3 weeks before IBC and maybe the dongles have been shipped before that. Shake Peters hand would be nice either way.

cheers!
                      Peter Brauner
                      VFX Artist
                      Effektfabriken
                      http://www.effektfabriken.se/

Comment

Working...
                      X