No announcement yet.

V-Ray 2.0 Beta 3 available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I noticed this as well; will fix it.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Vlado not really a problem but one thing i noticed was using Vray Sun. Where affect specular tick box is,specular is spelt specualr...

Thought i would mention for professionalism with Vray...

Comment

Hehe, thanks for the pointer. Too late for the release, but we'll fix it for the next update

/Vlado

Comment

Hi Vlado

Do you have any other updates coming in soon or the 2.00.01 is what we are going to have for the next few months?

Just having this headache with forest pack is not being compatible with the latest build and I am afraid that when they have a compatible fp ready there will yet be another build of vray released...

Also I don't know if I missed that out but is there any "change gpu priority" check box might be coming on in next builds? When I use GPU rendering on the latest build everything becomes painfully slow and unusable. (gf card is a GTX 465 1GB)

Many Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ozztheforester View Post
            Do you have any other updates coming in soon or the 2.00.01 is what we are going to have for the next few months?
            It depends on what kind of issues pop up.

Also I don't know if I missed that out but is there any "change gpu priority" check box might be coming on in next builds? When I use GPU rendering on the latest build everything becomes painfully slow and unusable. (gf card is a GTX 465 1GB)
            Yep, check out these tips: http://www.spot3d.com/vray/help/rt10...m#load_balance

Best regards,
            Vlado

Comment

Originally posted by leehumphries View Post
              Vlado not really a problem but one thing i noticed was using Vray Sun. Where affect specular tick box is,specular is spelt specualr...

Thought i would mention for professionalism with Vray...
              It's still specualr in 2.00.02

Comment

I know... it's fixed now and will go into the next update.

Best regards,
                Vlado

Comment

Working...
                X