Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oooo. nice idea

---------------------------------------------------
    MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
    stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Sorry guys, i know this is in the Max forums, but Itoosoft, do you have any future distant plans for Maya support?
      Maya 2020/2022
      Win 10x64
      Vray 5

Comment

Originally posted by joconnell View Post
        I tried railclone lite as a simple parametric array on a spline tool and it works brilliantly as a freebie for the very simple tasks I'm doing - would it be a thought or a possibility to add in a chaos or dropout parameter? Say for example you're making a more broken up fence, it'd be nice to have an option for gaps or flaws within it - kind of like the mutant hair parameter in hair and fur to cause some weathering!
        I think it can be done, i add it to the wishlist. Meanwhile, remember that you can randomize each segment (translation, rotation and scale) to add some variation.

Originally posted by snivlem View Post
        Sorry guys, i know this is in the Max forums, but Itoosoft, do you have any future distant plans for Maya support?
        I really would like it, but unfortunately at this moment we are very busy with our current projects.
        Carlos Quintero
        iToo Software
        www.itoosoft.com

Comment

Originally posted by peterguthrie View Post
          growfx looks very powerful, but with the limited time I have these days I just feel a tree modelling program should have a decent library of trees to start from. After all, I'm not interested in creating completely new trees that dont even exist in nature.
          Excellent point, I wish for the same...but so far Onyx and Mentor, and a few archmodels have been okay for most cases.

Comment

Originally posted by voltron7 View Post
            Excellent point, I wish for the same...but so far Onyx and Mentor, and a few archmodels have been okay for most cases.
            To avoid changing this thread into something else go here to check out my thoughts on GrowFX.

Cheers
            Jamie

http://www.chaosgroup.com/forums/vbu...744#post533744

Comment

I completely agree with this, I never understood why Onyx Trees don´t come ready to render within 3dsmax, is such a pain to create the tree in the stand alone and then export it and then maped it, the same with growfx, it will take god only knows how much time to create a tree, imagine you need a forest, you´ll go crazy, sell it with librarys ready to render, make it easier for the user....

Originally posted by 3DMK View Post
              To avoid changing this thread into something else go here to check out my thoughts on GrowFX.

Cheers
              Jamie

http://www.chaosgroup.com/forums/vbu...744#post533744

Comment

Working...
              X