No announcement yet.

Important V-Ray 1.5 announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have just entered the twilight zone....
    Nuno de Castro

www.ene-digital.com
    nuno@ene-digital.com
    00351 917593145

Comment

• Originally posted by ene.xis
      We have just entered the twilight zone....
      I was thinking of Hotel California - You can check in but you can never check out
      Cheers,
      -dave
      ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

• Nuno de Castro

www.ene-digital.com
        nuno@ene-digital.com
        00351 917593145

Comment

• BTW a bit OT but if I snap on anyone in the next couple days I apologise in advance. I had to put my cat down on sat and Im not dealing with it to well, so if I sound like an ass in a reply please take it with a grain of salt...

-dave
          Cheers,
          -dave
          ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

• Originally posted by flipside
            No, he will be locked up in a hatch and has to push a button every time a new post is added in here or Vlado will be eaten by a smoke monster!
            1 47 03 -- 2 -- 1 50 execute.

System Failure, system failure, system failure.
            My Youtube VFX Channel - http://www.youtube.com/panthon
            Sonata in motion - My first VFX short film made with VRAY. http://vimeo.com/1645673
            Sunset Day - My upcoming VFX short: http://www.vimeo.com/2578420

Comment

• executing...
              <BAM!>
              fatal error...plz try again @ 1.51
              max 9 + vray

Comment

• Originally posted by Syclone1
                BTW a bit OT but if I snap on anyone in the next couple days I apologise in advance. I had to put my cat down on sat and Im not dealing with it to well, so if I sound like an ass in a reply please take it with a grain of salt...

-dave
                oh that sucks man, I had to do that a year and a half ago with my previous kitty. Porr thing had a crazy cancer.

Didnt expect it to be so tough

All it takes is time...

Comment

• BTW a bit OT but if I snap on anyone in the next couple days I apologise in advance. I had to put my cat down on sat and Im not dealing with it to well, so if I sound like an ass in a reply please take it with a grain of salt...

-dave
                  Hey, sorry to hear that. Lossing a pet is very hard. My sympathies!I lost my dog like 13 years ago and it still hurts. We just lost our sweet little hamster yesterday and I am pretty sure she had some horrible cancer as she swelled up over the past few weeks and then passed. Hopefully the suffering was minimal as she gave us alot of joy and 36 pups (hamsters are the fastest breeders of any mammals; 21 days fro conception to birth!)

Ah, page 50! We're here; now what?
                  rpc212
                  - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"DR or Die!"

Comment

• lmao, i completely missed the posts here for a couple of days

May i join in? :lol

Lele

Comment

• tkx daforce and rpc212 it was prob one of the hardest things that Ive ever had to do, and to make it worse my dog of 11 years ate a crapload of baby wipes on monday for some unknown reason and had to take him in to the vet this morning as he was yaking all over the house. And now we have to keep a close eye on him as, if he doesnt pass them then its either surgery or the cat's same fate

having a great week

-dave
                      Cheers,
                      -dave

Comment

• mmmm cause baby wipes are so damn tasty.. heheh.
                        Man thats not good.. fingercrossed that he passes them...and hopefully outside on the lawn. lol

Good luck

Comment

• Well, good news. Dog passed wipes and is up and playing again
                          Cheers,
                          -dave

Comment

• i m happy that ur dog is ok Syclone1!

hey...so now what?we got to page 50...
                            still no news...no 1.5....i need another target....
                            Nuno de Castro

www.ene-digital.com
                            nuno@ene-digital.com
                            00351 917593145

Comment

• That's awesome Dave! So glad to hear that!
                              rpc212
                              - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"DR or Die!"

Comment

• Good news!!! the dog lives!!
                                hehe good to hear

here ya go ene.xis

Comment

Working...
                                X