No announcement yet.

V-Ray 1.46.08 available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep trying to download the new beta, but all I keep getting very fast downloads and the final file size is 0k. It there something I keep doing wrong?

Tim Horne

Comment

I keep trying to download the new beta, but all I keep getting very fast downloads and the final file size is 0k. It there something I keep doing wrong?

Same here download size is zero........

Matt

Comment

I have to right-click and "Save Target As..." and it works.

Ismael

Comment

Retract what I just said. It only worked today at 5:40 AM but not now.

Ismael

Comment

Dec 4 and always prob.. any idea to resolve it ???
            http://www.a-3d.fr

Comment

I am having the same problem, did anyone get the latest build lately ?

Erik
              A full render queu is a thing of beauty !

Comment

I got it a few days ago and it works, I think it was monday morning (est) when i got it.

Comment

I just tried again and was able to get it, so if anyone was having problems now is your change.

Erik
                  A full render queu is a thing of beauty !

Comment

Re: V-Ray 1.46.08 available

Originally posted by peter
                    Build 1.46.08 - 26 November 2004:

Extended features:

* VRay will try to specifically point out if a crash has occured due to insufficient memory.

* An option Save maps per frame has been added to the GI parameters. This is On by default, in order to deal with some problems under backburner in 3dsmax R7. See the Indirect illumination section for more details.
                    * The Dynamic geometry option should be a lot more memory efficient.
                    * VRayProxies are more memory-efficient, especially when instanced many times.

Bug fixes:

* Degenerate faces on meshes could cause parts of displacement-mapped objects to disappear.
                    * Materials with instanced bitmaps as diffuse/opacity could render with weird colors.

Build 1.46.07 - 24 November 2004:

Bug fixes:

* Splotches with GI and VRayMtl with Affect shadows option on.

Comment

Re: V-Ray 1.46.08 available

Originally posted by peter
                      Build 1.46.08 - 26 November 2004:

Extended features:

* VRay will try to specifically point out if a crash has occured due to insufficient memory.

* An option Save maps per frame has been added to the GI parameters. This is On by default, in order to deal with some problems under backburner in 3dsmax R7. See the Indirect illumination section for more details.
                      * The Dynamic geometry option should be a lot more memory efficient.
                      * VRayProxies are more memory-efficient, especially when instanced many times.

Bug fixes:

* Degenerate faces on meshes could cause parts of displacement-mapped objects to disappear.
                      * Materials with instanced bitmaps as diffuse/opacity could render with weird colors.

Build 1.46.07 - 24 November 2004:

Bug fixes:

* Splotches with GI and VRayMtl with Affect shadows option on.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X