• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this one is for Torgeir

Torgeir,

would you mind rendering the glass with liquid you posted in
    this thread in the latest build?

I have lots of doubts that pushing the liquid in the glass renders correctly with 1.46.13. Splitting the mesh to apply three different materials (like I posted in that same thread) does work correctly though.

Thanks in advance.
    You can contact StudioGijs for 3D visualization and 3D modeling related services and on-site training.

sorry, you can forget what I asked, I was doing something wrong with the material settings.
    You can contact StudioGijs for 3D visualization and 3D modeling related services and on-site training.

Comment

From the tests I've done here, it renders correctly. Is there anything specific that makes you think otherwise?

Best regards,
      Vlado
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

I don't have that scene readily available, and I don't have GLU since the beta ended. But I'm glad to hear it still works
        Torgeir Holm | www.netronfilm.com

Comment

Well, I was rendering with glass object and fluid object assigned the same material from the same material slot. Then Vray gets confused (obviously) and it renders as inverted IOR or something.

Nevertheless, thanks for your attention Vlado

Comment

Working...
          X