Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cropping in v-rays framebuffer

hey!

whenever I render to Vrays framebuffer instead of Max´s and use "crop" to render only part of the viewport, the image in the framebuffer gets really stretched....
    I normally render to the standard max framebuffer, but ive been having problems with crashes when zooming / panning in that one so I thought it was time to start using vrays...

so, am I just overlooking some obvious setting? or does vrays framebuffer have a problem with viewport cropping?

thanks!
    //
    Kalle

anyone? please? ive looked in the online help index, and ive searched this forum for "crop" + "frame buffer" but havent found anything...

Comment

happens with me too. think its abug, seem to remember reading this in the bug hunt section. might have been fixed in .15, im still on .12 tho
      Freelance TD/Generalist
      http://www.vanilla-box.co.uk

Comment

ait... good to know im not alone =)

on closer inspection, the render isnt stretched as I first wrote... the problem is that it crops the wrong part of the viewport...

im using .15 =(

Comment

I will note this down as a bug; the crashing while panning/zooming in the 3dsmax VFB is fixed for the next VRay release.

Best regards,
          Vlado
          I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

thanks Vlado!

Comment

Working...
            X