Darkness!!..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkness!!..

Why my renders are really dark whe i open them in photoshop?..
    What i am doing wrong?..

thanks in advance!!..
    www.goo-d.com
    >creating in greece<

Is there only in photoshop or in all soft (like irfanview or other)?
    Photoshop CS?
    =:-/
    Laurent

Comment

Same thing with the default viewer of Windows,

p.s. yes is CS
      www.goo-d.com
      >creating in greece<

Comment

ok I had saying that because I had similar problem but only with color profile of photoshop CS. now I know the issu.Finally it's not the same that you.
        But, in max your render is good?
        =:-/
        Laurent

Comment

ill leave this question to the gamma people to explain. needless to say though it doesnt like a gamma problem

---------------------------------------------------
          MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
          stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

yes in Max is ok...
            www.goo-d.com
            >creating in greece<

Comment

i've done some tests, i adjusted the gamma in MAX, the ammount is 1.54,
              then wen i save the render i use the gamma correction and i imput the 1.54 value and it seams tha is really close now when i open the file in photoshop.

Is this procedure the right one?..

regards
              www.goo-d.com
              >creating in greece<

Comment

ok! Here is an explanation that might give you some idea of what is happening.

Found by doing a search in google:

"...Gamma correction changes your input, display, and rendered output results across the board, not only for video images. You should not make this decision lightly without understanding the algorithm and nature of the changes to your renderings. Certain bitmap formats do not store gamma values, and some 2D applications do not gamma-correct; therefore, tracking your bitmap assets when mapping or compositing in a multiuser production environment becomes a bit trickier than when gamma is off. If you're in such a production environment, instead of setting Display Gamma to 1.8, you should adjust this setting to match each artist's monitor. With gamma set correctly across all devices, your rendered output should look the same, regardless of your final medium."

Comment

hmm... thank you !.. but i must be honest.... its really triky this thing...
                  www.goo-d.com
                  >creating in greece<

Comment

Working...
                  X