Fisheye - tilt 45 degrees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fisheye - tilt 45 degrees?

I am being asked to render a spherical 360 image and then using after effects VR Converter to wrap it into a fisheye lens and tilt it upwards 45 degrees. (see A & B)

I would like to save having to render a 2:1 image and just render a fisheye straight from vray at 1:1. I have my camera already animated so how can i tilt this up 45 degrees without changing my camera animation. the tilt and shift functions of the physical camera don't seem to do anything.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Would tilting the scene itself do the trick maybe?
    https://www.behance.net/bartgelin

Comment

It wouldn't i'm afraid

Comment

Tilt & Shift would only change the perspective, not the actual viewpoint. I'm not sure if you can bypass actually moving the camera.
        Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
        Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Use a VRayDomeCamera linked to the camera you have animated?

Comment

If you need to have a camera that is tilted 45 degrees up, but still has the same animation then just make a new camera, set it as a child object of your old camera, align it to the old camera (position and rotation), and then tilt this new camera up 45 degrees. It now follows the animation of the old camera, but looking up 45 degrees.

Is that what you want?

Not completely clear.

Tilt is for lens board tilting and swinging, like a view camera, which obeys the Scheimpflug principle-- likely not what you want here.

Comment

Working...
            X