X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'd also like avatar's back.
    i miss my mushroom......!

Comment

I don't really miss the avatars but i definitely hate the new structure, with the name and everything above the posts, it needs to be on the side.
      Dusan Bosnjak
      http://www.dusanbosnjak.com/

Comment

is everyone admin ? i see loads of "Admin" by users
        My Homepage : http://www.pixelstudio.nl

Comment

Also nice that we can now go "Back" sooner without getting that irritating message about not being able to make another search so soon!

Man that was anoying!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pailhead View Post
            I don't really miss the avatars but i definitely hate the new structure, with the name and everything above the posts, it needs to be on the side.
            That's not really vbulletin related, it's a theme/style design matter. Would be nice if chaos would allow multiple themes (there's loads of free ones out there) so ppl could choose the layout they prefer. Anyways, i can live with the new structure and i dig vB

Regards,
            Thorsten

Comment

yeah...chosing ur own theme would, imo, fix some adaptability issues for sure!
              mine at least!
              Nuno de Castro

www.ene-digital.com
              nuno@ene-digital.com
              00351 917593145

Comment

i kinda liked the phpbb

---------------------------------------------------
                MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
                stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

yeah, so did I. kind of missing the old one, and I never really liked vb. guess it takes a wee bit to get used to it.

Comment

I'm really really annoyed by the new structure. I can't figure it out. I keep expecting to find signatures where the actual post body now stands...
                    Dusan Bosnjak

Comment

Ya, this layout is annoying ... I spent too much time browsing the old forums to get used to it

User info takes way too much space (50% of the actual post in many cases) and gets in the way when you are reading a thread. I don't really like the color scheme

Well, I'm sure that this forum system is better than the old one and we can have a little patience till chaos staff find a better style ... at least it's better than staring at the forum maintenance message

Comment

I'm sure that this board is far more superior when functions are concerned, (i missed a ton of them on the old one) but the layout is horrible, please change it ASAP!
                        Dusan Bosnjak

Comment

The default visual style of the forum will probably change, but we want to make sure it works as expected first.

Best regards,
                          Vlado
                          I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

looks just like the vizdepot forums! Until you change it up, I'm gonna be very much confused ! hehe

we've got names, avatars, etc to the left, so I know it can be done, but as Vlado said, those changes will come once they know the basics are working.

nice upgrade, vlado!
                            ME

((edit: w00t! 100th post! do I get cake or is the cake still a lie? ))
                            Matt English
                            Harper Perkins Architects / base2studios
                            VizDepot.com Moderator
                            AArch2008/VIZ2008/VRay ONE POINT (WHOOHOO) FIVE!!!

Comment

Yeah - not used to it. I miss seeing more numbers of pages at the bottom. I also really liked the yellow colors and avatars.

Beyond that, I haven't really given this new BB a spin.
                              LunarStudio Architectural Renderings
                              HDRSource HDR & sIBL Libraries
                              Lunarlog - LunarStudio and HDRSource Blog

Comment

Yeah im really not like the layout at all.
                                Annoying have the user details across the top. THey need to be on the left with the avatars.

Also the email notifications dont work either. Which im finding rather annoying. But meh.. will all be sorted out in time.

I must say compared to the old phpbb this one seems very cold and stale.
                                I guess one the avatars come back and the layout is fixed it might be ok. needs more yellow tho

<edit>
                                mmm seems the emails do work.. but REALLY slowly.. a couple hours late.
                                Last edited by DaForce; 20-11-2007, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X