No announcement yet.

New Chaos Group forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've allways wanted a fav icon for this forum so it can sit nicely in firefox.

whats the deal with all the people here, I've never seen so many.

Comment

Not sure if it is a cookie setting or the way vBulletin works but when I log in with a different computer the threads I have already read on another computer are marked as unread. Also I have noticed that even when I have read all the new threads and navigate back with the links at the top of the posts the folders on the main forum page still show that there are unread threads until the view is refreshed again.
      Eric Boer
      Dev

Comment

ok so avatars are back. But it wont let me link to my offsite animated sun avatar.. as it needs to be less than 70kb.. thats kinda crap.

Vlado can you increase that to say 300kb.

and to add to that, can you allow IMG code in signatures as well Vlado.

Comment

Email notification doesn't work for me.
          I have subscribe to instant email notification but from yesterdey i am without any notification...
          www.visumporec.com

Comment

Yeah for me it wasnt working until today.

In your profile make sure its set to instant notification as well not just in the thread you reply too.

Comment

unless the avatars can go beside the posts maybe a height restriction would be good? since they're taking up so much space..

Comment

sorry for such a newbie question, but what is the different between a "hot thread" and a normal thread??
                Jonas

www.jonas-balzer.de
                www.shack.de

Comment

Originally posted by tct70 View Post
                  Just found the New Posts button in the blue banner at the top. Seems to be the same thing.
                  The new post button does not seem to detect if you have recently been on the site though. A list of "since your last visit" would save a lot of time.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnybefree View Post
                    sorry for such a newbie question, but what is the different between a "hot thread" and a normal thread??
                    a hot thread is popular, a normal one not so much. tho here there doesn't seem to be much of a threshold.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnybefree View Post
                      I think the number of replies in it.

Best regards,
                      Vlado
                      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Its the number of replies over a certain time period I believe.

Comment

i see, thanks
                          Jonas

www.jonas-balzer.de
                          www.shack.de

Comment

Good to have a working, and decent search engine with vBulletin!

Imo the avatars and user info tag space really should go beside the post body, not on top of it. This way even with a relatively small user info bar it takes up a lot space, and unnecessarily splits the conversation over and over again with repetitive content. Just as annoying like advertisements in the middle of longer articles on certain sites.

Best regards,

A.
                            credit for avatar goes here

Comment

Really really stressful

I don't even want to get used to it, please change.
                              Dusan Bosnjak
                              http://www.dusanbosnjak.com/

Comment

lol relax...they are still working on the forums...we got our avatars and vlado said that the default style will most likely change...give it a few days and we'll all be happy campers again

Comment

Working...
                                X