Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eric is already a camper

Comment

lol...was thinking about that one while typing and drew back in the last second...ty DaForce :P

Comment

I think we need to update/change the rules and names for "senior member", "Junior Member", etc... I've got ~800 posts and am listed as a senior member which is fine I guess but then there's daforce, rerender, da elf, etc that have ~5000+ and are still listed as "Senior Member". Personally I think of them as "Senior Members" and myself as more of a junior member and maybe someone with ~50 posts to be a newbie. Anyone else have similar thoughts or suggestions...
        www.dpict3d.com - "That's a very nice rendering, Dave. I think you've improved a great deal." - HAL9000... At least I have one fan.

Comment

Great new look, i love it. i agree that it would be cool to have the avatars and user info next to the text and not on top of it, but i could live with it. and yay for the bigger avatars
          www.short-cuts.de

Comment

Originally posted by dlparisi View Post
            I think we need to update/change the rules and names for "senior member", "Junior Member", etc... I've got ~800 posts and am listed as a senior member which is fine I guess but then there's daforce, rerender, da elf, etc that have ~5000+ and are still listed as "Senior Member". Personally I think of them as "Senior Members" and myself as more of a junior member and maybe someone with ~50 posts to be a newbie. Anyone else have similar thoughts or suggestions...
            Doesn't sound bad. I'm with you on this one. And it isn't that hard to do either. All they have to do is add some more titles and related amount of posts in the admin panel.
            But I'm sure that's the least of their problems

Everyone's complaining about layout and the overall usage of vBulletin compared to phpBB but being an admin of a vBulletin myself I know it's better to use this then phpBB because it's safer, has more standard (administrative) options and is less likely to be hacked.

And as said many times before, the layout can be changed, just have a little patience.
            www.artbyarjan.com - Online portfolio (temporarily offline)
            @home:
            / AMD Phenom X4 @ 3.00Ghz / ATI HD 4890 / 8Gb Ram /
            / Vista Ultimate x64 / Max 2010 / Vray 1.5 SP3a Edu /
            @work:
            / Intel Core2Quad Q9450 @ 2.66Ghz /
            Nvidia Quadro FX 3700 / 8Gb Ram /
            / Vista Bussines x64 /

Comment

As long as i get GOD status when i hit 10,000 Im happy

j/k of course.

Comment

I don't get it. Every time I log here this thread looks like there's
                a new post, but last 5-6 times latest post have been DaForce's
                post above. It looks like forum status won't update with out manually
                refreshing Mozilla.

-LarsSon
                Lasse Kilpia
                VFX Artist
                Post Control Helsinki

Comment

yep, I'm having the same problem here. it doesn't update when you read posts and keeps telling there are new posts when in fact there aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by DaForce View Post
                    As long as i get GOD status when i hit 10,000 Im happy
                    It's a LONG way up from "twit", to make it in 2.5k posts, mate
                    Lele
                    Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
                    ----------------------
                    emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
                    The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

lol

ahh Lele your always the embassador for public relations arnt ya

Comment

This is... unbearable.
                        Dusan Bosnjak
                        http://www.dusanbosnjak.com/

Comment

im getting that thing with it not showing whats been read already correctly (hey da force. ill race ya to god status haha you already have a huge head start)

---------------------------------------------------
                          MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
                          stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

your on

see ya at the finish line.

Comment

So, is there going to be any fix to "forum not updating"?
                              Or is it only me who sees general forum full of new posts?

Normally I'm spending alot time here, but now it's really annoying.
                              I have to remember which post is new or already read.

-LarsSon
                              Lasse Kilpia
                              VFX Artist
                              Post Control Helsinki

Comment

Is there a way to adjust the URLs that people have posted on the old forum, to work with the new one? Alot of links Im clicking in old threads just take me to the forum front page.
                                Patrick Macdonald
                                Lighting TD : http://reformstudios.com Developer of "Mission Control", the spreadsheet editor for 3ds Max http://reformstudios.com/mission-control-for-3ds-max/

Comment

Working...
                                X