No announcement yet.

March of the clones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't he just say they're gonna leave stuff out of SP2 because they will have to do a Max 2009 release soon anyway?
    I hope they will have fixed the little proxy scaling+velocity channel bug too

Comment

err, whatever, it seems i've missed too many posts of late, lol...
      i was just being curious, i surely don't want to pressurise anything or anyone
      Lele
      Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
      ----------------------
      emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
      The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

The velocity channel bug with scaled proxies is fixed for sp2. Animated proxies will also be in that build, as well as other new/extended features - not everything we planned originally, but there is some new stuff coming.

Best regards,
        Vlado
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

sp2? sp2? Surely you mean V-Ray Advanced 2009 Design right?

Thanks for all the hard work.
          www.dpict3d.com - "That's a very nice rendering, Dave. I think you've improved a great deal." - HAL9000... At least I have one fan.

Comment

other new/extended features

oh right. just drop this one and expect that we are not going to go wild like rabid animals waiting for sp2

---------------------------------------------------
            MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
            stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Originally posted by ^Lele^ View Post
              i was just being curious, i surely don't want to pressurise anything or anyone
              Yea you should be ashamed
              ....Give us SP2 already!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X