Buckets look different

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buckets look different

I am using DR in bucket mode and notice that some buckets form specific computers look lighter than others. Has anyone seen this before? If so, how did you fix it?

Need more info,

What version of V-Ray are you running? (basic, advanced)

What are the machines? (intel, AMD)

What O/S? (XP, 2K, NT4.x)

Which 3D app? (3dsmax 4.x, 5.x, Viz...)

There have been a couple instances of different CPU types rendering slightly different than others.

-dave
    Cheers,
    -dave
    ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

VRAY 1.09 full version in VIZ 4 Windows XP pro. Dual Intel xeon and AMD mp 2400. The AMD looks different though it has worked fine before on a different scene. I also have a laptop Pent 4 that has done the same thing (I turned this off).

Comment

Figured it out

The problem was cuased by a texture map that didn't use UNC for the path. The path was a drive letter so the map was not found and the color was shown as the diffuse color minus the map, this made it look lijavascript:emoticon('')
        Smileghter.

Comment

Ah k, I though it was hapening throughout the whole scene, glad you got it sorted out.

-dave
          Cheers,
          -dave
          ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Working...
          X