Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vRay LIght Material and vRay Physical Camera

Hello all,

Ive been playing around with both the light material and the physical camera. However I have a question. Ive basically created a polyine following a curved light cove in a bulkhead very large actually. However since im using the vray physical camera which i setup for daylight since some daylight is comgin in all the settigns seem pritty normal for a real camera taking a picture indoors with sunlight coming in a skylight however it seems i have to crank the multiplier on lightmaterial into the hundreds. I had the help of Natty on a scene and he mentioned i was basically cooking my scene...

is there way to make this work? am i doing something really wrong?

Kind regards

Ryan

There is no particular problem with what you are doing; you can also use a VRayLight in Mesh mode and specify its power in lumens.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Thanks Vlado i will look at it more ive finally upgraded to sp3 just was wondering if that by increasing it up into such high levels if it would increase render time?

Comment

What is important is not exactly how bright the material is, but the ratio of its brightness to the camera exposure. So even if your material is very bright, it is not a problem if it looks normal through the camera.

Best regards,
        Vlado
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Working...
        X