No announcement yet.

Outsourcing rendering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as robdeja mentions before.. the lads at render nation jim and dan are awesome....

they have just processed something for me and the quality/support and turn around has been great...

(plus its around the corner from my house which is even better ;p)

check them

www.rendernation.com

cheers

neal

Comment

There is a good company I've used RANCH at www.ranchcomputing.com. I wrote the 3dsmax Scene submittal program that compresses and checks your scene for potential problems with their farm, warns you and corrects them, and compresses the entire file into an archive for easily submitting to the website (it also logs you in etc to the submittal site).

I like them, let them know Colin sent you so I get brownie points
      Colin Senner

Comment

Ranch just copy our Farminizer (wich is by far better)

Comment

Good to hear I just watched the video, looks great.
          Colin Senner

Comment

Hi Andre
            What about plug ins for 3ds max? ie Thinking particles or after burn?

Comment

Farminizer analyse the file about plugins and Error you in case I not support that plug

you can not send a job I can not render (from the techn. side)
              plugins, textures, render settings, system specs, updates , versions .. in short words ALL is validated
              if you can submit your job then I can render it correcly

current success average for 3ds and Farminizer is 99,3%
              the last % are super exotic issues I have never seen or just bugs of 3ds

register - grap 10 credis free trial - test render 3 frames

Comment

Hello All,

I wanted to let everyone know I decided to go with Rebus. Everything went smoother then I thought. I rendered about 12,000 frames and at first we hit a few bumps but Andre and company worked them out. I thought the interface was easy to use and when they appeared to be busy, they allocated the machines when I needed it most. We found one thing that was very odd, Rebus has 8 core and 4 core machines so you would think the 8 core would be the fastest ….right? For some unexplained reason, the 4 cores out performed the 8 cores roughly 2 ½ times. My project had a lot of VRS objects in the scene and perhaps that was the reason but we are not sure. Anyway, the client has made several revisions so I will need to re-render the entire job and yes, I will be using Rebus again.

Scott

Comment

Would you mind sharing roughly how much it cost to render that job? I would understand if you don't.
                  -Gabe Askew

Comment

there is a price calculator on the webpage....
                    www.short-cuts.de

Comment

i use remote render in costa rica
                      no automated submission system but jorge and the guys there seem be there almost 24/7, they know there stuff and talk through each and every job with you.
                      very quick turn around time and very good availability
                      id recommend them for sure.
                      its US$1 per hour of cpu time (quadcore 2.4ghz). they have a calc on their website that extrapolates render time for you based on processor.
                      seems very accurate based on my machine times.
                      Last edited by Jacob Hutson; 14-07-2010, 10:09 PM.

Comment

renderfarm rental, render nodes, render service

We can also help you, if you need more render power or computing power. On our website www.prorender.de we present comprehensive possibilities for render tasks.

First you can rent render nodes with different CPU power and RAM configuration. We can also produce individual render servers, for example if you need also graphic cards for GPU rendering or you need dual CPU socket servers. The prices starts here at 0,02€ per GHzh and depends on the configuration of the module and the rental duration.

Second you can buy our render nodes.

And last we offer also a professional render service.

With the possibility to rent a renderfarm you can work creativly and flexibly. You can produce in-house and if there are changes or corrections in your still or animation you can just rerender it and therefore have the control of the result. To work with an own renderfarm you should have basic knowledges on network configuration.

The render service is usable for those who don't have the time and knowledeges to configure a renderfarm. In this case it is the easiest way to outsource the render jobs.

All informations for the topic outsourcing rendering or render service can be found on our website www.prorender.de.

Please contact us for further informations.

Regrads
                        Daniel Krüger
                        director
                        Last edited by prorender; 16-07-2010, 08:13 AM.
                        www.prorender.de
                        renderfarm & render service - cloud rendering

Comment

Working...
                        X