Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Art48 View Post
    the first thing I noticed though is that the interface seems more complex
    It's actually quite a bit simpler and somewhat more logical. You'll get used to it in no time.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

How do you create a second camera from a perspective view? Lele's script no longer functions.

Comment

One work around is to create the first camera and hide cameras, then create the second one
        Originally posted by wxyz View Post
        How do you create a second camera from a perspective view? Lele's script no longer functions.

Comment

When you select the new cam in the viewport the command panel says "1 camera selected", but it doesn't tell you which camera.

Comment

I don't think it ever said which camera is selected?

Best regards,
            Vlado

Comment

Anyone notice that from VrayRT BR+BR interactive to BR+LC final production don't match up at all? I'm getting different lighting and color tone.

Comment

BF+BF is limited light bounces and tends to be darker than BF+LC. Other than that, the GPU renderer is its own thing; for simple stuff it will match with the CPU/production renderer, but as the shaders get more complicated, the results will likely diverge.

Best regards,
                Vlado

Comment

Hey Vlado, I have this new issue in two different forums, cause I saw someone started this "New Physical camera its a mess" with vray camera both render quite similar. seems in 2016 the differ a little, but using the new physical camera they differ a lot. lets find a solution in this forum since it has to do with the physical camera and it's in one spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Donfarese View Post
                    Hey Vlado, I have this new issue in two different forums, cause I saw someone started this "New Physical camera its a mess" with vray camera both render quite similar. seems in 2016 the differ a little, but using the new physical camera they differ a lot. lets find a solution in this forum since it has to do with the physical camera and it's in one spot.
                    Best to get me some example scene so that I can debug what's going on. You can send it to vlado@chaosgroup.com

Best regards,
                    Vlado

Comment

Originally posted by vlado View Post
                      Best to get me some example scene so that I can debug what's going on. You can send it to vlado@chaosgroup.com

Best regards,
                      Vlado
                      This is a scene WIP for a client, how do we handle me sending you this scene. Also it is 78mb

Comment

This is a scene WIP for a client, how do we handle me sending you this scene. Also it is 78mb
                        Well, if the problem is exposure, just remove the geometry and put some dummy one, leaving the lights and the camera the same. You can use any number of online storage sites to upload the files (dropbox etc) or if you don't want to do this, email me and I will send you FTP infos to upload on our support website.

Best regards,
                        Vlado

Comment

Originally posted by vlado View Post
                          Well, if the problem is exposure, just remove the geometry and put some dummy one, leaving the lights and the camera the same. You can use any number of online storage sites to upload the files (dropbox etc) or if you don't want to do this, email me and I will send you FTP infos to upload on our support website.

Best regards,
                          Vlado
                          Okay I sent you a dropbox with the scene for testing to the email you provided.

Comment

Any info on this yet?

Comment

Any info on this yet?
                              Hi Donfarese,

Would it be possible to send us the scene file or a download link to our support mail as well? The mail is support@chaosgroup.com
                              Thank you.
                              Tashko Zashev | chaos.com
                              Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Hello,

the "physical camera exposure control" values having no affects to the render solutions. Why?

Best Regards

Comment

Working...
                                X