Stopping color bleeding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stopping color bleeding?

I was wondering if there was a way to stop color bleeding, or a way to control it. Is there a way to possibly have a light preserve the energy of its bounces, but not the color of the objects(s) it's bouncing off of?

hi there
    the only possible way that i know of , is to put the colour that you want to bounce .....calculate the irr map and then save it , .....load that file and then change the material to the one you want to be seen and then render it.......

i hope i am making sense

Comment

under Vray system...choose object setting....make sure you object is selected or hilighted and turn down generate gi from 1 to anything less.
      Reza Bahari
      visual3d@streamyx.com
      013-3428162

Comment

Originally posted by reza
        under Vray system...choose object setting....make sure you object is selected or hilighted and turn down generate gi from 1 to anything less.
        Yes, but that's turning down the energy of the bounce.

*Edit* Kippu, that does work, but I was wondering if there was a quicker way perhaps. Because I don't want to be changing the IR map every time I make a change.

Comment

no, i dont think so...
          Reza Bahari
          visual3d@streamyx.com
          013-3428162

Comment

render the whole file in in white (vray-mat) . then save the irr-map
            and use this one in the original scene with color.

Comment

Are you sure this works. I tried it and had no luck.

Comment

Working...
              X