DR problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DR problem

I'm having a problem with my DR nodes, they are rendering the indirect light in the scene differently than my workstation. If you look closely on the right side of the image you can see where the buckets are rendered different than the rest of the image. Looking at the light channel you can see it very clearly, and I can't figure out what's causing this. There's only one material on the whole model, it has no textures associated with it. My lighting consists primary of a bunch of basic planer vray lights, there's nothing in this scene that I haven't used 1000 times before. I'm using IR & LC and if I render out the scene without the nodes everything renders fine. Please help if you can.

Click image for larger version

Name:	RGB.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	361.2 KB
ID:	881914Click image for larger version

Name:	light channel.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	354.6 KB
ID:	881915
    Last edited by devin; 12-06-2015, 09:02 AM.

Is the irradiance map loaded from disk, or recalculated? Which V-Ray version?

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Vlado,
      I'm using version 2.4, I've tried doing the IR map both ways with no change, I would use BF but it's taking way to long.

Comment

Ok, I'm not entirely sure what's going on - perhaps you can try to determine which particular light source is causing it?

Best regards,
        Vlado
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Working...
        X