No announcement yet.

render elements.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great file cocolas! the level youve gone to is amazing! I was going to post a file that I had worked on just for my own education but its prehistoric compared to yours.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

thanks...I'm happy w/ the overall result...but I think the layering system needs to be more efficient.......I should've just mess around w/ contrast/brightness on the reflections and specualar layers, instead of duplicating them to adjust the intensity.

another thing I could've done differently, is the shadow pass.......maybe only one shadow pass for the enitre image instead of separate shadow passes for the objects and floor........so the "BACK-RGB+SHADOWS" layer is just a hack since I wasn't getting dark enough shadows....

I think for being my first trial with comping it came out pretty good.....

thanks for cmment percy, and for the suggestions/tute Seraph

paul.

Comment

I had wondered why you copied those layers instead of adjusting them. but it was good for showing.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Originally posted by percydaman
          I had wondered why you copied those layers instead of adjusting them. but it was good for showing.
          hehehe ....yeah.... :P

paul

PS: I'll probably post an other version of it...w/ more efficient layering later...

Comment

Thats great, thanks for your help.

N
            www.morphic.tv
            www.niallcochrane.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X