Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glorybound View Post
    ProEXR brings all the layer masks in?
    Yes. I use it in photoshop cs6 and after effects cs6...from a single exr file with all the passes saved in the one file.

Comment

Originally posted by mitviz View Post
      yes, you cannot test RT that way, using just a blank scene doesnt show much, you need a full interior scene to work on to see the point of me saying RT is slow, i tried all kinds of setup to get RT to run as how i would want it in Vray but its just not happening, even on 4 gpus
      I do not disagree at all. Just showing Bobby, that if this scene doesnt clear fast enough, means something is wrong in his setup. I ve used it in many test scenes so far, and some commercial ones with 0 issues. However i must point out that i do not do interiors. Its a different story, while RT should still remain the fastest engine in there if u exclude Redshift, with Octane/Fstorm being far behind in terms of speed after vray and RS.

RT seems not as responsive as octane (beta is really ok in that matter though). The difference here is that RT doesnt show up 80% of the image clear in seconds and for the rest 20% might needs hours, but it shows a consistency of clearing the image proper in at least 3 times faster than octane or fstorm for that matter. Its just a matter of getting used to what u see in RT. Although for artistic purposes i prefer the fastest feedback possible, the truth is that as a professional i prefer consistency over speed under any circumstances. With all honesty, i feel that 3.50.02 is the best gpu engine out there along with Redshift. Rest seem like beta to me.
      Last edited by thanulee; 19-01-2017, 03:23 PM.
      www.yellimages.com

Comment

Working...
      X