vray hdri and curve editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vray hdri and curve editor

Anyone know how to access the multiplier for hdri material in the curve editor? I can only see 4 options for it and none are the multiplier.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

For Vray the multiplier should be a spinner in the material editor when you copied HDRI from the environment slot (I forget which order tho it should be there.) I hope that answers your question.
    LunarStudio Architectural Renderings
    HDRSource HDR & sIBL Libraries
    Lunarlog - LunarStudio and HDRSource Blog

Comment

I want to assign a controller to it, such as a noise float.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Tricky. I wonder if you would need to load up splutterfish's hdri loader within vray in order to do that.
        LunarStudio Architectural Renderings
        HDRSource HDR & sIBL Libraries
        Lunarlog - LunarStudio and HDRSource Blog

Comment

good question. is their hdri loader still compatible with vray? will have to see if I still have it on my harddrive somewhere

Comment

Yes it does, splutterfish hdri loared works just fine. As I only got the basic version of Vray, this tool is soo usefull, and it works well with the sphere technique over the environment one, wich is way more versatile
            Alain Blanchette
            www.pixistudio.com

Comment

Working...
            X