Aerial perspective sharp horizon line and no alpha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aerial perspective sharp horizon line and no alpha

Hi, when i use aerial and i check affect env rays, i have no alpha channel in my objects. How do i solve this?

Also, the vray sky gives me a sharp line at the horizon, how can i remove this?

thanks
    www.yellimages.com

When using the option Affect Environment Rays it is expected to have these results in the Alpha channel. If you like you could make another pass just for the Alpha without the Aerial Perspective effect.

As for the "sharp line at the horizon" for the V-Ray Sky you could increase the blend angle of the map to have smoother transition.
    Nikolay Kusht | chaos.com
    Team Lead, 3D Support | contact us

Comment

Thanks, well i see the sky fine and not sharp. When i add the aerial gets sharp. And the angle doesnt work. Besides that how would i make a pass only for alpha on same scene? thanks
      www.yellimages.com

Comment

Can I ask what plugin are all the symbols of the left from the coloured ones?

Comment

Originally posted by thanulee View Post
          Besides that how would i make a pass only for alpha on same scene? thanks
          You could make new render without the Aerial Perspective effect and use its Alpha.

Originally posted by philip kelly View Post
          Can I ask what plugin are all the symbols of the left from the coloured ones?
          Are you asking about PhoenixFD? This is our all-in one solution for fluid dynamics simulations.
          You could find more information here:
          https://www.chaosgroup.com/phoenix-fd/3ds-max
          https://docs.chaosgroup.com/display/...ckStart+Guides
          Nikolay Kusht | chaos.com
          Team Lead, 3D Support | contact us

Comment

Hello,, i'm a facing a similar issue while using vray aerial perspective. Is there a way that the alpha wont be be modified by this function ? Or could you add an option in future release to ignore alpha ?
            Regards,
            zero-K
            Last edited by zero-K; 09-01-2020, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Yes, please add this option

Comment

Hi,
                I'm also facing this issue !! would be really helpfull if this was implemented... Many thanks in advance !

Comment

Working...
                X