unwanted disconnecting mapped drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unwanted disconnecting mapped drive

I have my vray proxies on mapped drive.When rendering sometimes trees won't render when I'm checking clinet connection to mapped drive it shows me that drive is disconnected.How I can make windows to refresh connection with drive automatic? Cause right now I have to check all the time if no renderfarm lost connection with drive cause other way there won't be any trees in my scene=)
    Luke Szeflinski
    :: www.lukx.com cgi

for your convenience why dont u point every giga run a batch file on startup, you can control everything and change settings. Place startup.bat on gigaserver, and link it on every giga's startup...

Bat file:

net use X: \gigaserver/user:Guest password /persistent:yes

thats all...

Comment

what do you mean by gigaserver?

-dave
      Cheers,
      -dave
      ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

lol, sorry... is my old setup which LUKX has taken over now...

Comment

ah k gotcha

-dave
          Cheers,
          -dave
          ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

ezrhythm I thought we have a deal I don't get into your way and you also keep away from mine...
            and unfourtanetly answer to my problem is:
            Local Security Settings-->Local Policies-->Security Options-->Microsoft network server: Amount of idle t9ime required before suspending session - 0
            Luke Szeflinski
            :: www.lukx.com cgi

Comment

lukx, you are funny... i just spilled my coffe on my brand new tshirt.
              I dont mind you answering my post as long as you are polite and smartass- free... I answered your post pretty normally.

Comment

you two need to go to therapy.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

you two need to go to therapy.
                  lol
                  Cheers,
                  -dave

Comment

Working...
                  X