Vray RawTotalLighting Baking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray RawTotalLighting Baking

Hi, i would like to bake lightmaps. But if i use element RawTotalLightingMap i get also diffuse map in the render ( i should expect white diffuse for camera but diffuse map used pour color bleeding on white surfaces)

if i use a white material override, i lose the color bleeding effect in the rendered lightmap...

How can i deal with that to have white diffuse appearance and texture for color bleeding?

Thanks

Can you post an example? The raw total lighting should be ok with the exception of one case - when the diffuse color is perfectly black.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Hi Vlado, here is an example. In fact it render with diffuse color and textures in VFB and save output image without color and texture as intented... But it remains a quality problem with this VRayRawTotalLighting pass. It seems no A-A is performed and contact-shadows are over-darkened.

if i render with VrayCompleteMap element, with same rendering parameters (but with near-white override material) image output is OK, but i lose color bleeding informations ...

Comment

Working...
      X