Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• backburner+DR+missing asset = render restart after end

Hello,
    I found really strange behavior when rendering with backburner + Distributed renderer. If in my scene one texture or asset is missing after render end backburner give error : 3dsnax adapter error: Autodesk 22.3 reported error: [V-ray] Cannot send asset. and start rendering again and this is endless loop.
    And this problem appear on every scene where I have missing texture or something. V-ray version are equal on all render slaves, 3ds max version too. If i turn off DR and send the same scene to backburner everything is fine even if some assets are missed

vlado maybe you know something about this error?

Comment

Anyone can have the same problem?

Comment

Same error here when rendering with backburner and distributed rendering. 3dsmax 2021, and latest version of Vray 5.

Comment

Hi, you could try to use "Transfer missing assets" in "V-Ray distributed rendering settings". This option allows render servers to automatically download missing rendering assets from the client machine. This includes textures, V-Ray proxy files, IES profiles, GI solution caches (irradiance map, light cache), X-Ref scenes etc.
          Also if you want to see the missing assets you could activate "Check missing files" in the "System" panel. Yes, it will terminate the render, but you can see which of your assets are missing. You could also use a script to collect all of your assets in one place. Or a script to show the missing assets, and give them the correct location by providing a path to a folder.​

Comment

Working...
          X