VFB UI issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VFB UI issue

So, you can see in this screenshot of the vfb layers, for some reason the split between the 2 sections, is defaulting to the properties section being all the way to the top. If I move it down, and reopen max, with an empty project and open the vfb, its defaulted back to the screenshot. Is there a way to reset this back to the 50/50 split?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	94
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	1206611
    e: info@adriandenne.com
    w: www.adriandenne.com

Hi, thanks for posting. This is very strange and not happening on my setup (V-Ray 6.20.02 with 3ds Max 2024). Are you using some pre-sets for the VFB layers?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	3dsmax_2024-04-15_12-22-21.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	1206613
    Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

im not sure, but tbh I dont quite understand what is and what isnt being saved with the vfb...but I dont know if pulze scene manager might cause issues but regardless ive created a new project, empty default scene..and loading the vfb, the issue is still there. I guess a reinstall should fix it.

Comment

Hi, there is another thread that seems to discuss the same issue. Please check it and let us know if you managed to fix your issue.
        Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
        Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

yeah editing the ini file fixed it, thanks for that, much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
          X