Liscense error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liscense error

I installed 1.5r3 over the 1.47 version or whatever the older version was. It now says it an not obtain the liscense. what do I do.

thanks.

Brian

Did you choose software or hardware license during the installation? If you chose hardware installation, re-install V-Ray and choose "software" this time. It should fix it. Also, was your license on your local machine or somewhere else in the network?

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

I did software. And the liscense is on my local computer. Installed it again anywayy. After installing it says.... Invalid License:Bad node date. -18

Comment

Can somebody please help me on this????????

I have sent three emails this past week to chaos trying to get this resolved. I can't use my Vray!

Comment

Anybody??????????????

Comment

Have you made any hardware changes on that working station...?

Try uninstalling 1.5 and see if 1.47 will get back ok.

Best regards,
            nikki Candelero
            .:: FREE Your MINDs, LIVE Your IDEAS ::.

Comment

After reloading 1.47 it says invalid license, somthing about the license being to long. Then After pasting in the original license I was emailed for 1.47 I get...Invalid license:Bad node data. -18

Comment

In that case just email us to vray@chaosgroup.com and ask for a new code.

Best regards,
                Vlado

Comment

I have. I think 3 or 5 times over the last week and nobody responds.

Comment

In that case you can send me a private message with the email address which you used so that I can look it up.

[EDIT] Nevermind, I found it, please check your email. However, it looks like the computer configuration for which you have sent a license request is quite different from one for your old key.

Best regards,
                    Vlado

Comment

Working...
                    X