Glazing difference rendering locally VS backburner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glazing difference rendering locally VS backburner

The glazing just not rendering correctly on BB, all our machines are 64-bit except the BB server which shouldn't matter. I have no clue... any ideas? thx in advance.

Can you show the material setting of it.

How about the DOT/Comma problem ?

Best regards,
    nikki Candelero
    .:: FREE Your MINDs, LIVE Your IDEAS ::.

Comment

Locally using Multi-Incremental works

Another thing i found out just over the weekend is that - if rendering locally using Multi-Incremental instead of From Map, the glazing will rendering correctly (so far)... quite strange. but for the frame amounts i needed to be render, BB & From Map would help a lot...

Comment

You might try excluding the glass from GI
        Eric Boer
        Dev

Comment

k

RErender, thanks for the reply. I'm assuming you meant unchecking Visible to GI under Vray Properties. I will try that tomorrow. Another strange thing happen tonight when i was rendering the scene locally - i realized the glazing rendered out fine using multi-frame so i try to set that up on the rendernode, however I forgot to uncheck "Save map" on some of the nodes... guess what, i got the same bad glazing just like above images. I then unchecked it, hit render... it rendered out fine. Am i missing out something important? pls let me know if you have any idea. thanks.

Comment

are you rendering from a Vray camera? you might want to try turning up the hdri multiplier in the reflection override slot (a lot).
            -Peter

Comment

screen video

mcphep:
              no it's not a vray cam. it might be too late to change the hdri multiplier in the reflection with our schedule and how many frames we had rendered. but i will try that next time. thanks.

below is a strange problem that i had, vray rendered differently with just a check-uncheck action. All I did is: Open the file, hit render, the glazing rendered incorrectly - I could tell when it’s being calculate, so I stopped it, check auto-save, then uncheck auto-save, hit render, and it rendered out just fine… it is very strange to me. see video below if interested.

700k screen video - If you have TechSmith AVI codec:
              http://www.hk3d.com/vray/070313_StrangeGlazing.avi

900k screen video - EXE that packed with TechSmith AVI codec:
              http://www.hk3d.com/vray/070313_StrangeGlazing.zip

Comment

Working...
              X