Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

no vray camera in curve editor/track view?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no vray camera in curve editor/track view?

Am I the only one with this problem. I wanted to do a quick test, but the animation needs some adjustment. I opened the curve editor and it's just not listed.

Under objects I have Teapot01 and PF Source 01. Well....there's a vray physical camera in my scene. What's up with that?
    I searched, but the only thing I could find on the subject was someone using the curve editor to move some keyframes for the vray camera around.

I'm using Max2010 and Vray Adv 1.50.SP3a

check your filters? Ive definitely keyframed vray physcam functions in curve editor just recently.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

yeah, must have been one of those decaffeinated end of the day moments.
      I actually didn't know that if you have things not visible in the viewport it wouldn't show up in the curve editor. I don't like that one bit. Makes it pretty hard to see the full tree of things.

Works fine now. Funny though, even though camera's were not showing as soon as I created a regular camera they Both showed up in the curve editor even though I couldn't see them in the viewport. Just seems like some buggy programming to me.
      I was also dealing with some other strange curve editor things earlier. I had 3 keyframes on scale of a particle. If I typed a value, of say 100 for one of them, it would go to maybe 99.05. I did it again, and it would be maybe 100.03, again, and it was 99.5, but Never 100. Also, it would move all 3 keyframes, not relative to eachother, if I tried to move one. Strange!

Comment

Working...
      X