Split render channels dialog obscured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Split render channels dialog obscured

This is something that has always bugged me, but never been a huge one: the "Split Render Channels" part of the render rollout is always cut-off and I can't resize the dialog box to show it. Is this the same for everyone, or is there some way to fix it?

(see attached for screen cap)

Thanks!
    b
    Attached Files
    Brett Simms

www.heavyartillery.com
    e: brett@heavyartillery.com

Hi Brett,

I have the same problem here - and it's been this way for quite some time.

I am also looking for a solution.

greetings
    Michael
    http://www.frame3d.de

Comment

Yes, I´m really hoping for a fix for this... as you say it´s not a huge issue but its very annoying when you open up an old file and you cant see where you are going to save your render. I know you can see it in the asset tracker but come on, it cant be a difficult thing to fix.

Comment

never happened here, I see the whole box alright. might be a max/vray version combo? I'm on 2010 and sp4a here.

Comment

Its not a bug. The box is just too small. If you have a long filepath in that little box it gets cut off.

Comment

Yep, I've made a note to correct it.

Best regards,
            Vlado
            I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

well, I didn't get the problem at first. happens the same here with long path names.

Comment

Oh, thanks vlado!
                While you´re at it, is there anyway to make vray remember the folder you are saving to? It would be great to have it start in that folder when you click "browse..."

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                X