Has anyone actually got Vray 2.0 Beta Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone actually got Vray 2.0 Beta Working

I have installed and sent my file to chaos,received the update file for my dongle.Everything applied fine.

I still have license error but RT works fine..

Removed the installation file and wibu installer..Now when i try to install fresh using Vray 2.0 wibu i get errors as thought its missing something with the Vray 2.0 wibu key installer...

Anyone got further than me ?

There's a thread right below yours containing the same license problems

Comment

There was a wrong version of the license server in the installation. I'm uploading the fixed installations now. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
      Vlado
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

So builds should be now up on the site with the correct license server; again sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
        Vlado

Comment

Vlado..I have downloaded the revised Vray 2.0 Beta download but im still getting Wibu Key error..

Do i have to send another file to Chaos since this is a newer fixed installer and then apply to the dongle, i already applied the file that was sent earlier this morning to me

Comment

Which WIBU-KEY error?

best regards,
            Vlado

Comment

Wibukey 250897:7758101 Failure reason : Wibukey API error occured (error17)

Comment

Works now! Are there any Helpfiles anywhere yet? Don't get the Lens Effects stuff working =/ , and i get crashes (BPTracer) and errors with the Lightmeter
                [edit] Also crash when trying to create a Stereoscopic helper

Comment

Hm, all of these things work fine here. Which 3ds Max version are you using? Is it possible that something has remained from a previous V-Ray installation?

The help files are here (there is also a link in the Start menu): http://www.spot3d.com/vray/help/200R1/

Best regards,
                  Vlado

Comment

I'm using max2010x64 on win 7. It happens very randomly, so i will try it on another workstation this evening. I uninstalled all vray plugins so it should be clean.

Comment

Vlado all works fine now after a few installs...

The Vray Lens Effects are absolutely fantastic..work a treat

Comment

Working...
                      X