Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SSS2 do not support Composite textures and multiVraymap??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSS2 do not support Composite textures and multiVraymap??

As the title says, I have problem making it work, it just can show 1 texture in render time ( the other textures show as a flat blue color! ) , my work flow is good since it work with the vray mat and even as a blend map in the Vraymatblend. I put in the unwrap 4 different uvgroup by moving them of 1 in each different cadran, so I can extract more map on the same mesh in Zbrush, the only problem I have, is with the sss2!! by the way I use max2012.

Edit : I did a test in max2011 of the same scene (saved a version for max2011, the skinning is scraped.... ) but it seems to work well in max2011, so is it Vray the problem or again shitty max bugged? really tired of those bugs in max..........

Someone have an idea to make it work??
    Last edited by Bigguns; 20-10-2011, 12:54 PM.

I did more test, opened a max, created a teapot and tested on it. I select from Face matertial Id ( in the Vraymultisubtext ) , at the start I had 2 texrue in 2 different cadran in the uv, it was working well, but I added 2 others id (and also 2 other uv tile in different quadrant) and the newer added id, just show white at rendertime, so the problem here is Vray I guess. Someone can confirm this , in max 2012 ?

Comment

Update : I took the .max file of the max 2011 version, since in 2011 it was working well ( except that the skinning was destroyed..) reopened it in max2012.. and by miracle it still work and the skinning is back ! lol don't know why.. but it saved my ass for now.. hope chaosgroup find the problem or it's maybe 3dsmax the problem.. who know's...

Comment

Working...
      X