camera map per pixel - vrayphyscam shift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camera map per pixel - vrayphyscam shift

I have some problem with the camera map per pixel map in vray 3.0 (guess its a problem for all builds), the camera map per pixel does not "support" shift from the vray cam so it renders at wrong "offset". One work around for this is to change the offset in the bitmap so it align with screen. Is there a better solution for this?

Hi,

the camera map per pixel does not "support" shift from the vray cam so it renders at wrong "offset".
    Yes, managed to reproduce the same issue here. I will forward it to our developers.
    Thank you very much.
    Tashko Zashev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

I'm afraid there is little that we can do about this on our end. We could provide our own implementation to the camera map per pixel texture, I guess.

Best regards,
      Vlado
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Originally posted by vlado View Post
        I'm afraid there is little that we can do about this on our end. We could provide our own implementation to the camera map per pixel texture, I guess.

Best regards,
        Vlado
        Yeah that would be awesome, hope the team can provide it soon as I'm using it very often.

Comment

Just wondering, is there some progress on the implementation?

Comment

Not yet, I'm sorry. Can you explain in what context you need this? There might be ways around it.

Best regards,
            Vlado
            I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Just a quick update - Camera Map Per Pixel works fine with the Shift parameters of the new 3dsMax Physical Camera so just update VRay Physical Cam to 3dsMax Physical one and it should work fine.
              Svetlozar Draganov | Senior Manager 3D Support | contact us
              Chaos & Enscape & Cylindo are now one!

Comment

Working...
              X