Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DR issue

Hello,
    I am having an issue using my render node. The node seems to hang on starting frame 0. I have never had this issue before both machines have all the plugins and I have transfer assets checked . The scene is a large evening arch image 5,000x25000. I am using IR and LC IR is set to high. I am using Forest Pro for grass and using some Luabrek trees which I have created one and then used advanced painter script set to instance for the others. The main machine has no issues and I am not getting any warnings just the other machine never seems to join.

I monitor that machine using my iPad and splash top remote desk top which has always worked perfect. Everything looks fine make has started it not flashing or anything that would suggest there is a connection issue.

Anyway would really love for the other machine to work on these images any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks, J

Hello her is a picture of what I am talking about. So I think the issue is with the trees in the scene. Which is really not that many but if I turn them off the DR node joins. If they are on it hangs after transferring the last asset and never joins.

What I am trying to resolve is this a issue with Laubrek trees (the plugin is installed on both) or is this a issue with the node having a hard time loading the geometry. The second does not make a tone of sense it's a Mac Pro 16gb of ram dual six core.

The scene will then find the node again and reload everything but never seems to join the job. I have reached out to Laubrek but was wondering if anyone has had this same experience.

Thanks, J
    Attached Files

Comment

What V-Ray and 3DSMax version is that?
      Is the issue scene dependent, it happens only on that scene or to any other scene?
      Since you have doubts about Laubrek plugin have you tried to remove its objects from the scene and tests what's going on without it?
      How much memory is available on the machines physically and how much from it is occupied during the rendering?
      Svetlozar Draganov | Senior Manager 3D Support | contact us
      Chaos & Enscape & Cylindo are now one!

Comment

Working...
      X