Rollouts disappear after loading saved presets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rollouts disappear after loading saved presets

I just loaded one of my saved presets and to my surprise the "Color Mapping" rollout disappeared! It was there before I loaded the preset. If I click on the empty space where the rollout was, nothing happens. Then I tried to load another one of my presets and a second rollout disappeard ("Global Switches")! I then saved the scene and loaded it to see what happens. The rollouts reappeared! Is this a bug?

Please check the screenshot:

Click image for larger version

Name:	vray_missing_rollouts.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	338.2 KB
ID:	882754
    Last edited by Alex_M; 06-09-2015, 08:40 PM.
    Max 2023.2.2 + Vray 6 Update 2.1 ( 6.20.06 )
    AMD Ryzen 7950X 16-core | 64GB DDR5 RAM 6400 Mbps | MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Suprim X 24GB (rendering) | GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE 11GB (display) | GPU Driver 546.01 | NVMe SSD Samsung 980 Pro 1TB | Win 10 Pro x64 22H2

Looks like a bug. Which preset feature you are using? The native 3DS Max one from the render setup main window or our V-Ray Presets from the settings panel ?
    Would it be possible to send us one of your preset files to support@chaosgroup.com
    Tashko Zashev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

I too, got this sometimes, using the vray presets, I think its due to the new basic/advance/expert. Normally closing and opening the window solves.

Best regards,
      Daniel
      Daniel Santana | Co-Founder / Technical Director
      You can do it! VFX
      Lisbon/Porto - Portugal
      http://www.ycdivfx.com

Comment

Originally posted by tashko.zashev View Post
        Looks like a bug. Which preset feature you are using? The native 3DS Max one from the render setup main window or our V-Ray Presets from the settings panel ?
        Would it be possible to send us one of your preset files to support@chaosgroup.com
        I used my own saved presets and I loaded them through the "Settings" tab of Render Setup (F10). I will shortly send you the vray.cfg presets file.
        Last edited by Alex_M; 07-09-2015, 06:48 AM.
        Max 2023.2.2 + Vray 6 Update 2.1 ( 6.20.06 )
        AMD Ryzen 7950X 16-core | 64GB DDR5 RAM 6400 Mbps | MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Suprim X 24GB (rendering) | GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE 11GB (display) | GPU Driver 546.01 | NVMe SSD Samsung 980 Pro 1TB | Win 10 Pro x64 22H2

Comment

Thank you Alex.

The issue is reproduced and we are investigating further.

Comment

We found the problem for this preset issue and fixed it for the next SP release.

Comment

Working...
            X