getting vrayexposurecontrol back in max 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting vrayexposurecontrol back in max 2016

i was quite happy with using standard max cameras and the vrayexposurecontrol. now i dont have vrayexposurecontrol (why was it removed?! ) , and i cannot seem to get a non-thermonuclear render with standard camera and vray sun/sky. it doesnt seem the " physical camera exposure control" works with standard cameras.. so.. how to do it?

Will see what can be done about it.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

+1 please !!
      Thx
      (Sorry for my bad english)

Comment

You can get it back through maxscript.

Code:
        SceneExposureControl.exposureControl = vrayCreateVRayExposureControl()
        Not sure what repercussions their may be. Also, it doesn't add it to the exposure control list permanently so you will need to run this everytime you want the Vray Exposure Control.

Vlado, is there a reason the Vray Exposure Control was removed from the Exposure Control UI? Due to our workflow we xref Scene in our cameras for our lighting files. Because of this we need to be able to use white balance and exposure through the environment exposure control, and through the camera controls. What would it take to get Vray Exposure Control back to the Exposure Control UI?

-Eric

Comment

Originally posted by ecraft_CML View Post
          Vlado, is there a reason the Vray Exposure Control was removed from the Exposure Control UI?
          One part is to avoid confusion, and the other part is because we didn't have time to make it work with the Physical Camera (when the mode is "from camera").

Best regards,
          Vlado
          I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Working...
          X