X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grey-white difference with lens effects

hi,

would be good to get a little help.
    if i render, the area behind the walllights looks grey. the lights-objects have vraylight material, but the light itself makes one area shadow omni . i cant get the area whiter. even if i screw up the light multiplier.
    if i click the vray lens effects - bloom and glare it renders the same grey ,with the bloomglare effect it looks like picture 2, and with bloomglare unticked it gets good bright areas, as i want to have...
    why this difference , and how to get it with normal rendering?

screwing up hightlights in the image control of physical camera exposure does not change a thing, same gray

i´m lost...any idea?

big thanks for help
    thomes
    Attached Files
    Last edited by thomes; 16-03-2016, 01:38 AM.

ooookaiii....i´m not really warm with this probabilistic....ticking this off makes me HAPPY
    i think that i unklick this by default... feeling that i have more problem with than without...
    Last edited by thomes; 16-03-2016, 06:47 AM.

Comment

problem again with "adaptive lights". same as years ago with "probabilistic". i get grey light... and it renders double the time with "adaptive lights" as with "full lights evaluation".
      i really don´t understand that. "full lights evaluation" should be default.
      it´s not final, just previews...

no lens effects.
      Attached Files

Comment

why omni and not VRayLight?
        Marcin Piotrowski
        youtube

Comment

it´s only one vray light plane type (directional 0,0) in THIS room from last post . in the other rooms of this scene there are other lights, but no omnis...
          Last edited by thomes; 23-05-2018, 04:27 AM.

Comment

any official reply? why do i get this greyed light on the walls with adaptive and probabilistic? there is only a vraylight in this room?
            Last edited by thomes; 03-07-2018, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Hi Thomes,
              Could you attach a basic scene where you get this problem, it would be much easier to test, I can make all kinds of guesses, but it'll be much faster if you attach a scene file.

Comment

here we go, scene 1. without maps, but you can see it here too
                Attached Files

Comment

problem still exists in vraynext update1/max2019 upd3.... where is the problem. please could anyone from chaos look into this. for me this looks wrong

and the biggest point is that it renders double the time with "adaptive lights" (that looks bad) as with "full lights evaluation" (that looks correct) . that makes no sense...

just render as is... and then change to "full lights evaluation"
                  Last edited by thomes; 09-01-2019, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X