Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DR, unfinished buckets

Hello!

I get some sort of "false complete". Some buckets are not rendered, yet Max/Vray says "rendering image...: done". The progress bar is not filled all the way, and the rendering window doesn't go away. And the buckets don't have any brackets, and they don't render.
    Max 2016, sp1 + Vray 33004. No plugins in this scene, and it does seem it gets stuck on the trees, which are proxies.

Any idea where to start looking for errors or mistakes on my own part?

Click image for larger version

Name:	falsecomplete.png
Views:	1
Size:	138.5 KB
ID:	883832

Cheers

Hi,

It doesn't look right, would it be possible to send us the scene to test it here ?
    Tashko Zashev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Sure!
      I made an Archive in Max now, How do I go about sending it to you? Do you have a file transfer service or FTP that you prefer? We have our own cryptshare service at the company, should I just send a link to support@chaosgroup.com and also refer to this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by tzaar View Post
        Sure!
        I made an Archive in Max now, How do I go about sending it to you? Do you have a file transfer service or FTP that you prefer? We have our own cryptshare service at the company, should I just send a link to support@chaosgroup.com and also refer to this thread?
        Yes, a download link would be perfect (support@chaosgroup.com).
        Tashko Zashev | chaos.com
        Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
        X