No announcement yet.

Vray 3.5 Beta - Multi/Sub-Object node wires not updating while IPR is running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray 3.5 Beta - Multi/Sub-Object node wires not updating while IPR is running

Normally when I'm using Slate Material editor while IPR is running, wiring nodes update instantly in the mat. editor. However, the node wires of materials plugged in or unplugged from Multi/Sub-Object materials don't update while IPR is running. So for example if you've got a certain material plugged in Multi/Sub-Object and I unplug it while IPR is running, the IPR refreshes to show this change in the render but the wire still stays plugged in the Multi/Sub-Object material despite that it has been unplugged. Even after stopping IPR the wires' connection don't update. I hope this makes sense. If not, I can record a video.
    Last edited by Alex_M; 27-12-2016, 08:48 PM.
    Aleksandar Mitov
    www.renarvisuals.com
    office@renarvisuals.com

3ds Max 2023.2.2 + Vray 6 Update 2.1
    AMD Ryzen 9 9950X 16-core
    64GB DDR5
    GeForce RTX 3090 24GB + GPU Driver 551.86

We've notified the developers about the issue.
    Thanks for the report.
    Miroslav Ivanov
    Chaos Cosmos

Comment

You're welcome! I think this problem might be linked to the other one I reported a month ago where running IPR and adjusting materials in the editor didn't update the map and material previews - http://forums.chaosgroup.com/showthr...IPR-is-running
      Aleksandar Mitov
      www.renarvisuals.com
      office@renarvisuals.com

3ds Max 2023.2.2 + Vray 6 Update 2.1
      AMD Ryzen 9 9950X 16-core
      64GB DDR5
      GeForce RTX 3090 24GB + GPU Driver 551.86

Comment

Not sure if they're connected, but I could reproduce this one too and have made a note about it.
        Thanks again.
        Miroslav Ivanov
        Chaos Cosmos

Comment

Working...
        X