weird render vray35003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weird render vray35003

Is this a bug or am I missing something ? All the llights are vray with vrayshadows. Spots are standard with vrayshadows.

Click image for larger version

Name:	kitchen_vray 35003.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	431.7 KB
ID:	887057

It´s the squares on the wall and cabinet-doors...

Is this with Light cache? Can you check if you're using the new adaptive lights option? You can find it in the render setup window > VRay tab > Global switches (switch to advanced). Try switching it to full evaluation or uniform probabilistic. It will make your scene render slower, but it should work around your problem.
    In any case, if it is possible, it would be extremely helpful to us if you could send us the scene.
    Alex Yolov
    Product Manager
    V-Ray for Maya, Chaos Player
    www.chaos.com

Comment

We had an issue with adaptive lights in certain situations; this is fixed for the 3.50.04 update, but if you want a fix urgently, please email me to vlado@chaosgroup.com

Best regards,
      Vlado
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Yes this is bf/lc and adaptive light. With advanced it is working but slower. Since this is gonna be animated to 8 different scenes speed is of the essence

I´ll email you for the fix...

Comment

The fix is working Rendertime is exactly half with adaptive lights. Awesome!!!

Comment

That's very good to know

Best regards,
            Vlado

Comment

I can´t get displacement to work with this version ? It´s freezing in startsequence

Comment

Looks like we´re running into the same problem with one project. When will 3.50.04 be released ?

Comment

Originally posted by samuel_bubat View Post
                  Looks like we´re running into the same problem with one project. When will 3.50.04 be released ?
                  On Monday I guess. Like I mentioned before, if you need the fix, please email me to vlado@chaosgroup.com with your 3ds Max version.

Best regards,
                  Vlado

Comment

No, it´s not that urgent. But thank You !

Comment

Working...
                    X