clueless new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clueless new guy

Hi All, new to this forum and new to V-Ray for 3ds max, although I have substantial experience using V-ray for Sketchup. I am trying to scale a material to look correct on a piece of furniture and when I use map scaler I get what i want in one object and then a crazy black overlay on the next one as seen below. All the panels are meant to be the same but this middle panel scenario keeps happening, I can't figure it out, any help would be most appreciated, pulling my hair out here! Thanks, Jim

Originally posted by Jambonay View Post
    Hi All, new to this forum and new to V-Ray for 3ds max, although I have substantial experience using V-ray for Sketchup. I am trying to scale a material to look correct on a piece of furniture and when I use map scaler I get what i want in one object and then a crazy black overlay on the next one as seen below. All the panels are meant to be the same but this middle panel scenario keeps happening, I can't figure it out, any help would be most appreciated, pulling my hair out here! Thanks, Jim
    The correct modifier to use would be UWV map set to box mapping.

Comment

that seems to work, thank you!!

Comment

Working...
      X