Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DR request (or better DC request)

When canceling a render a few things can happen:

when the server has not started rendering or calculating irradiance map yet, it will fail at the next rendering
    when the server is already calculation irradiance map or rendering, it can still fail at the next rendering when you start the next rendering too early.

Now comes the request: please make Distributed Canceling possible without failure. Or at least let the servers scream and shout when they are not ready yet for canceling or for the next rendering.
    You can contact StudioGijs for 3D visualization and 3D modeling related services and on-site training.

Yep, will be looking into this for the next release.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Well this is a good thread to chime in on such a generic title.
      Would it be possible for the resolve ip button in the dr dialogue, to also check the state of the slaves, i.e if the spawner is up and running? Like a "vray-ping" or something. (Some sneaky bastards at work here tend to kill the spawner without me knowing it). Also, sometimes when killing and restarting the spawner via the ps-tools and a .bat script, the spawner might not always start again.
      Finally, could we please have the machine names instead of the ip addresses, or both (make the window resizeable).
      Signing out,
      Christian

Comment

Working...
      X