VRay Light shapes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VRay Light shapes

It would be nice to have a circle be one of the shapes possible with a VRay light. Right now, we just have a rectangle. I cannot think of the amount of times a circle shape would have been helpful.

shane.

very true

---------------------------------------------------
    MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
    stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

huh? you mean a flat circle as opposed to a sphere?

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

yup

---------------------------------------------------
        MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
        stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

This was one of my wishes some time back now .. something i still would like, something i would love to see is a vray light mesh ... Not a self illuminated mat, but a vray light which is an editable mesh .. if possible?
          Natty
          http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

Similar to my wish back in '03
            http://www.chaosgroup.com/forum/phpB...886&highlight=

Comment

is there a mathmatical difference between a vray light and a vray light mat?

Comment

Originally posted by travistlo
                is there a mathmatical difference between a vray light and a vray light mat?
                In the effect that they produce - no. There is a difference in the quality and render times though. See the VRayLight examples page in the Help index for a comparison.

Best regards,
                Vlado
                I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Working...
                X