Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summary the conten of

Hi Guys,

while viewing the "V-Ray Material Libary Browser" compared to "Cosmos Browser", I was wondering, why Chaos simply did not merge those Matlibs together?
    e.g. Glass and many more are still missing in Cosmos. The Catagories are having fewer and different Mats either.
    This couldn´t be so difficult, since all data is coming from Chaos itself and content of a Browser, should be administrated mostly easy, or?

thanks for your attention & all best,
    Kay

Hey,

I've kind of already answered here - https://forums.chaos.com/forum/v-ray...41#post1116241

And to confirm - yes, the "old" materials will be moved to Cosmos for the future versions. Although the "one place for all V-Ray materials" thing becomes harder and harder with our product portfolio growing.
    If it was that easy, it would have already been done

Peter Matanov
    Chaos

Comment

Thanks, Peter - I understand. I was just wondering about the fusion of the div. Libraries.
      I Understand the purpose of the V-Ray Material Libary Browser and we are looking forward, what next will come up with Cosmic Browser.

keyword: Growing Productportfolio... hope Chaos don't make the same mistake as the Romans did... =)
      Look at Autodesk. They annoy on all edges now and are not able to deliver the right modernized tools for users.

best!
      Kay

Comment

There are a lot of people in the company that will make everything possible to keep our products up to date with the user needs
        If it was that easy, it would have already been done

Peter Matanov
        Chaos

Comment

Working...
        X