Button highlighting in VFB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Button highlighting in VFB

My wish is for a more obvious indication of button states in the V-Ray virtual frame buffer.
    This is essentially a duplicate wish of an older thread:
    https://forums.chaos.com/forum/v-ray...rovement-on-fb
    That thread might show in the wrong forum (judging by the last posts), so here's a new request...
    I have read the thread. Suggestions to "please learn scripting" are not needed.* I already know scripting. I'm merely asking for a more obvious visual indication for button states in the VFB. Here's what mine look like:

"50%" BUTTON ACTIVE
    Click image for larger version

Name:	buttonActive.png
Views:	244
Size:	4.8 KB
ID:	1153927

"50%" BUTTON INACTIVE
    Click image for larger version

Name:	buttonInactive.png
Views:	238
Size:	2.7 KB
ID:	1153928

I still love V-Ray.

*I appreciate the one-liner script, and will certainly add it to my Deadline use, so thanks for that ^lele^
    Attached Files
    Hi there, I found sometimes - and especially under time-pressure conditions - that I forgot to switch off some or any of these buttons when batch rendering, or uploading them on a farm. It would be definitely a benefit and more user-friendliness, active buttons should be more cleared out if they are still active or not...
    Current workstation Dell 5820 with nVidia Quadro RTX 4000, 32 GB RAM, Win 10pro-64.
    3D software: Max 2022 (since 3d Studio), V-Ray 6, Phoenix 5, TyFlow, Deadline 10.1.

Hi thank you for your suggestion for improvements. I have logged it under VMAX-12431 in our system and the developers will consider adding it.
    Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
    X