No announcement yet.

light lister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. It's not unwillingness. it's just a different logic that is implemented in the lister. A rotation of the object is a property of the object itself. This is on an object level. It's not related to the settings of the object. The main purpose of the lister is to control the settings of the Lights/Cameras. If we had such a slider in the settings we would be having it in the Lister as well.

Comment

Originally posted by dimitar_panayotov View Post
      Hi. It's not unwillingness. it's just a different logic that is implemented in the lister. A rotation of the object is a property of the object itself. This is on an object level. It's not related to the settings of the object. The main purpose of the lister is to control the settings of the Lights/Cameras. If we had such a slider in the settings we would be having it in the Lister as well.
      Hi Dimitar, thank you again for your fast response. I see your point. And the new lister is a very long awaited feature and a huge step forward. Don't get me wrong: but for me as an artist, a logical correct implementation does'nt automatically make a feature artist friendly and frees up my creative workflow. constantly switching gears is killing creativity. I will go back using the dome Light Controler v0.7 Script from DPVFX on gumroad (from 2019). I encourage you, to try it out, it's free and see for yourself, how easy and flawless the look dev works from within a dedicated DomeLight controller. here you will find a link to this script: https://dpvfx.gumroad.com/l/oegHj
      Attached Files
      Last edited by jochenhelfert; 07-12-2023, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X