Vray Fur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray Fur

will it be possible to brush and style Vray Fur? add forces, and interact with objects?
    Jonas

www.jonas-balzer.de
    www.shack.de

better than this....

put a turn to vrayfurr modifier on top of shave and haircut...

or just render shave and haircut with the option in the haircut settings.... render as vray furrprimitives...

ah this would be great...

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by tom schuelke
      or just render shave and haircut with the option in the haircut settings.... render as vray furrprimitives...
      This cannot be done at the moment, since there is no API for accessing shave&haircut-generated hair from the renderer.

Still, in recent builds, you can control the fur direction and orientation with RGB bitmaps. If you use the Vertex color channels, you can paint those in the viewport and watch the vrayfur preview react to the changes in realtime.

Best regards,
      Vlado
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

ooooooooooo

---------------------------------------------------
        MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
        stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

mmm
          Jonas

www.jonas-balzer.de
          www.shack.de

Comment

Originally posted by vlado
            This cannot be done at the moment,
            hehehe...u really make my day whenever u start a sentence as this!
            hehehe
            Nuno de Castro

www.ene-digital.com
            nuno@ene-digital.com
            00351 917593145

Comment

Ornatrix renders Vray hair natively and comes with very good styling tools . Renders Mray hair natively as well btw.
              http://www.ephere.com/ornatrix/
              Stefan Kubicek
              www.keyvis.at

Comment

This cannot be done at the moment, since there is no API for accessing shave&haircut-generated hair from the renderer.
                Thanks Joe Alter! Why did Autodesk not put Ornatrix in Max instead of the Joe Alter Hair. We all know there must be problems working with Joe Alter because things got messed up with Splutterfish, and from what I read it was all Joe Alter's fault for screwing them, with some stupid licensing nit-picking thing.

Still, in recent builds, you can control the fur direction and orientation with RGB bitmaps. If you use the Vertex color channels, you can paint those in the viewport and watch the vrayfur preview react to the changes in realtime.
                That sounds awesome Vlado! Realtime feed back with Vrayfur! Awesome!
                rpc212
                - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"DR or Die!"

Comment

Originally posted by ene.xis
                  Originally posted by vlado
                  This cannot be done at the moment,
                  hehehe...u really make my day whenever u start a sentence as this!
                  hehehe

HAHAHAHA totally agree... *rubs hands in expectation of goodies later on*

Comment

Working...
                  X